Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hello!
I finally made it back to my blog.............
Lot's of news!
First..........great grandbabies!
 I'm holding Mannix (granddaughter Tanisha).............who was born 2mos early on June 30, 2014...he was still in the NICU in this picture, but is home now and at a whopping 7.2#s from 3# at birth. The second picture is my granddaughter Tori with her son Travis.........who was born in July at 9.5 #s.........he is 2 months in this picture.........I have 2 great grandsons born this year.





















I am enjoying retirement and doing all my crafts............but this year for the new babies I did alot of Crocheting. Learned how to make Diaper Cakes and even found a cute little recipe........





Also had a granddaughter graduate another turned 16. It has been a busy, busy, year..........
























I am looking forward to a somewhat slower winter..................
I will try to get back before next year................lol!







No comments:

Post a Comment