Friday, February 8, 2013

The first is with SU cardstock and a new SU stamp. I used Black ink to stamp and Real Red and Black to add color. I embossed the background and ran it over the ink pad to color the raised image and also highlighted the edges with red for more contrast. The ribbon is a velvet sparkly ribbon and stands out more in person than in this picture.                                                       
 This is the second one and took a little more planning and effort. The stamp is by Holly Berry House, the paper is SU and the color was done with Copics. I stamped 3 images for each card I intended to make. I cut the first completely intact, the second where the smaller green and red leaves are and the third is the center circle. This was a dimensional card and each layer was stacked with pop dots to complete the look. I used Stickles and small gemstones to decorate as I wanted.
The paper is Real Red and Shimmer White( This one is embossed). I used a flowery embossing folder. I used two shades of red, 3 shades of green and a rose color copic marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment