Sunday, February 17, 2013

I have been working on my projects this weekend, trying to use up some of my carp............
I have finished my cards for the friend card swap and my table marker for the Mich Mingle (already have my door prize done) and I was working on the cards for the Mingle swap when my copic blender ran out of blending power.
I have ordered a new one, plus some more for the Mega Meet class that I want to take......just waiting on them to finish my cards. Then I can start deciding what to take to the Mi March Mingle.
Oh yea! I am still working on my out fit for the "Tacky Tourist" event on the first night.
My nail tech gave me some good ideas!!
We'll see how they come together.
I will post the card for my friend swap tomorrow............check back...........!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment